Subject: FW: To the kind attention of H.E. Ms. Heidy Purga, Minister of Culture of the Republic of Estonia
From: "Anneli Vilu" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2024 15:38:56 +0300

From: Anneli Vilu 
Sent: Thursday, February 29, 2024 3:16 PM
To: 'Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan to the Republic of Estonia'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: Meelis Kompus <[email-masked]>; Karoliina Lorenz
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: To the kind attention of H.E. Ms. Heidy Purga, Minister of
Culture of the Republic of Estonia

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for your invitation. Mrs. Purga will be on another
foreign visit during the aforementioned period and unfortunately cannot
participate in the forum in Baku.

Best regards

Anneli Vilu

Internationalisation Advisor

Communication and International Cooperation Department

Ministry of Culture of Estonia

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

+372 628 2235 | +372 509 1082

Suur-Karja 23 | 15076 Tallinn | Estonia

www.kul.ee <http://www.kul.ee/> 

 

 

From: Tiina Tarkus <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, February 29, 2024 2:33 PM
To: Anneli Vilu <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: To the kind attention of H.E. Ms. Heidy Purga, Minister of
Culture of the Republic of Estonia

 

From: Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan to the Republic of Estonia
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, February 29, 2024 12:58 PM
To: Tiina Tarkus <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Meelis Kompus <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Heidy Purga <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: To the kind attention of H.E. Ms. Heidy Purga, Minister of
Culture of the Republic of Estonia

 

Dear Sir/Madam,

In addition to the Embassy's Verbal Note 017/24 dated 16 February 2024
with the invitation letter to H.E. Ms. Heidy Purga, please find attached a
CONCEPT PAPER and DRAFT PROGRAMME of 6thWORLD FORUM ON INTERCULTURAL
DIALOGUE to be held in Baku, Azerbaijan on 1-3 May, 2024.

Best Regards,

Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan

to the Republic of Estonia

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Tel: +372 640 50 50